HUMIDIFIERS & DEHUMIDIFIERS
Get Comfort You’ll Love With Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers
Home is where you should be the most comfortable. However, there are more elements to that comfort than just heating and cooling—how humid your house is also plays a major factor. Home humidifiers and dehumidifiers from Cities 1 Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning make balancing those moisture levels easier than ever.
See how these indoor air quality systems help you stay more comfortable—and healthier—than ever below, and call us at 651-274-6547 for installation today.
How Important Is Indoor Humidity?
Improper indoor moisture levels can lead to many health and comfort problems for both you and your home. With a home humidifier or dehumidifier, you can balance those levels—which, ideally, should fall between 35 and 50 percent—avoid those pitfalls, and make your home feel better without having to touch your thermostat.
Benefits of an Air Humidifier
- Reduces the number of allergens in your home
- Helps remove common pathogens that cause the flu, common colds, and other illnesses
- Removes stinky and musty odors
- Improves the life of your standard or HEPA air filter
Benefits of a Home Dehumidifier
- Fewer problems with allergies and asthma
- Less mold, mildew, and musty odors
- No damp or sticky feeling at home
- Reduces problems with condensation
Our Experts Will Help You Find the Best Dehumidifier for Your Home
Homeowners in the Twin Cities area have depended on our experts to keep them perfectly comfortable for decades. They know that we work as hard as we can to provide the best heating, cooling, and indoor air quality solutions for every person. As Bryant® Factory Authorized Dealers, we’ll help you decide what system is right for you, from dehumidifiers to zoning systems and air purifiers.